Brief and simplified discernment to strengthen and complement the following presentation https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3tZ513NeSIc:
There are recent or public accessible evidences and empirical data of such natural processes and mechanisms in biology, bio-physics, and quantum physics and information (or evidential and empirical from macro to micro to quantum. And beyond) that life and existence such as genome information are bi-directional. Otherwise epigenetic and genetic transmutation as well as bio-transmutation would never be possible rather as parts of processes and mechanisms of transformation and evolution or process of being and becoming in the known physical world. And beyond. And as more obvious examples in many past positive retro and recombination retro-virus or negative (such as HIV and among others) since transformation and evolution on earth billions years ago.
A simple way of saying is otherwise, life would not exist much less conscious much less aware potentialities of possibilities. Another way of saying or extremely brief summarization is: life and exitance are manifestation of "Dependent and Interdependent Origination" and "Dependent and Interdependent Arising". And which are now better and better realized or understood and revealed through quantum sciences. And eventually sciences beyond.
Since the affects are far beyond known physical world. It is essential to "Know Thyself or Oneself". And therefore, nature. And considering the current human or sentient conditions and the states of the world, also urgent priorities.
Link: Gregg Braden - 96% of the Universe is Missing. Where is Remaining 4%? - YouTube
The Complex Truth About ‘Junk DNA’ - EPISTEMOLOGY OF LIFE AND ONTOLOGY OF EXISTENCE FOUNDATION AND INSTITUTE (epistemologyontologyfoundationinstitute.org)
Leave a Reply.
Epistemology of Life and Ontology of Existence Foundation and Institute